Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry for the absence

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for my recent absence. I haven't been cooking a whole lot. Money is really tight around here right now. The state cut our food benefits down to less than 1/4 of what it was, & neither Ryan nor myself have ANY money right now. It completely sucks but we will make it through. We always do.

I have a few recipes that I will be posting soon. When we had a blizzard here a week or so ago, I made some yummy last minute spicy veggie beef soup that was delicious! I also made some hot onion dip that I got from a Cat Cora recipe awhile back. I've even got 2 amazing slow cooker recipes to share soon; pork chops in mushroom sauce & fix-it-&-forget-it beef stroganoff with a surprise ingredient to make it super think & creamy, with just a little bit of tang. So good!

Keep checking back, I promise I will share all of these recipes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment